Monday, December 3, 2012

Title I Meeting

Parents of Title I Reading and Math Students -   don't forget. . .

 Title I Reading and Math Informational Meeting

Please come to the Middle School on Saturday, December 8th at 5:30 for our Title I Informational Meeting.  We will be sharing with you, what we do during our Title I times, talking about things you can do at home, and answering questions you might have.

We will post a sign inside the main doors of the Middle School, to let you know which room we are meeting in and directions to get there.  

That night the KE Parent Boosters are also having a fundraiser meal at the Middle School, so you can come early to eat, or stay after the meeting to enjoy Beef and Noodles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teacher Contacts:

jhochstetler@mid-prairie.k12.ia.us
epennington@mid-prairie.k12.ia.us